This came up on my FB news feed- as I had a small empty bottle and a bag of onions in some mesh I decided to make the bubble blower for Miss Bee.
It was super easy to make. The website makes it look all fancy but I found duct tape worked well and Miss Bee didn’t care if it looked “pretty”.
There were a few ‘dippings’ of the mouth opening into the bubble mixture.. yummy. BLAH!
But she did manage a few bubbles. I guess the sequence including blowing is tricky for under 2’s. It was a nice few seconds of fun before she tipped the bubble mix out. It was a brisk 6 degrees after the previous snowy weather.